Friday, September 14, 2012

What I Made This Week...

I've decided that Fridays will be the day when I post the layouts I've created in the past week. This week, it's going to be messy (sorry!) because I've been neglecting my blog...shame on me. Anyway, here's what I've been up to lately!

Used:
Mimi's Notions, Hard Candy: Rainbow Alpha, Mimi's Stitched Alpha: Organics, Henry & Coco Paper Pack -- all by Tickled Pink Studio, Being Mommy by Amanda Heimann, Other Side Of Crazy by Amanda Heimann (frame only).

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Scraplift of Moody by McBDesigns.
Used:
School Zone by Amanda Heimann and Designs by Megan Turnidge, School Zone: Flags by Amanda Heimann, Little Miss by Laura Banasiak (retired; paint splatter only, recolored), Rhythm of My Life by SuzyQ Scraps (paint splatter only, recolored)

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:

Used:


0 comments:

Post a Comment